Ready to Greet the Online World ...
It Starts With a Domain Name
A domain name, or Web address, is like your civic mailing address. It is the address where you can be found online.
How to Order Your Domain Name
- Replace my-best-domain with the name you want. E.G. bobjonescrafters
- Select the TLD (top level domain) you want. E.G. .com. .ca, .org, .church, …
- Click SEARCH
- Scroll down and select Sole Domain to register the domain name only. Select Domain + Hosting to register the domain name and a hosting plan.
- After making your choice, Click ORDER
- The Register Domain Name(s) screen will open
- Confirm the TLD (.com, .ca, etc.) that you want. You can select more than one.
- At bottom click on Next >> Enter Whois Details
- Complete the Registrant information fields (your name, address, etc.)
- Click Next >> add domain(s)
- Complete the required fields
- If you selected Domain + Hosting, select your hosting plan
- When finished, at the bottom of the page, click on Complete Registration.
- Follow the prompts on the next page and you are all set.
Any questions or for assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org